2022-2023 Starting Family
- Took break from career to start a family with my wife.
2021-2022 Knowledge Capital Associates - Contractor USMC
- Supported team manager in all SharePoint administration duties which included creating new site collections, and sub-sites, managing user permissions, creation, and maintenance of SharePoint list
- Collaborated with the SharePoint Team to migrate sites to SharePoint Online, enhancing efficiency and productivity
- Used Microsoft PowerApps and PowerAutomate to create customized applications and workflows to integrate into SharePoint sites and list.
- Migrated SharePoint InfoPath forms to PowerApps Forms. Converted outdated SharePoint Designer Workflows to Power Automate Workflows for streamlined and efficient processes
- Assisted in establishing and managing SharePoint site views and collections according to the specifications provided by the Team Ensure the content is refined, organized, and aligned with defined requirements
2011-2020 Germanna Community College
- Developed responsive web site on WordPress CMS. Increased website traffic through improved user experience and made it easier for content managers to edit content.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain website content seamlessly and proficiently
- Optimized code for exceptional website performance, complying with web accessibility standards (Section 508 and WCAG 2.0)
- Migrated the college website from .ASP to WordPress CMS, enabling easy content editing and improving the user experience for managers
- Utilized Google Analytics to meticulously track user behavior, ensuring that the content aligns with their needs. Additionally, implemented Google Tag Manager to efficiently monitor marketing In pursuit of web governance, leveraged tools like SiteImprove and Monsido